Jonathon

Bill

I am monitoring both the temperature and sentiment in this thread to
Arch's open invitation - both to me and to more regular contributers
who may have taken offence at, let's face it, what became an exchange
of words in a manner and form that you would castigate a child for.

I would be pleased to have your email and will reply in a similarly
considered form to you personally. Much of what I will say is not for
public disection (you have no fears here Arch & Lyn) and may even put
matters back on an even footing for the pair of us.

As to future participation in this particular group - I have no strong
views either way as things currently stand but have noted with
gratitude the kind comments extended.

Jonathon