Art Ransom

DON'T BUY ANYTHING!!!!!! Go to http://www.woodturner.org/ and locate a club
near you and contact them.. If it is not near they can put you in contact
with a local turner. After some experience then you will have a better idea
of the tools you need.

--
Art Ransom
Lancaster , Texas

www.turningaround.org
"Nasty" wrote in message
Hi Guys and Girls,

I am about to take the plung back into turning and am seriouslly shopping
for a lathe. I really like the looks of the Nova DVr 3000 but not sure
about the price. I have looked at grizzly's web site and several others.
My question is are there lathes that compare with the dvr that are cheaper
or are there alternatives to the dvr . I like the electronic speed
control and the dvr just looks well built. Any web sites that do
comparisons of the best. I can buy the dvr just want to know I'm getting
the most for my cash.

Thanks Jim