Jim Adney

On 6 Jan 2005 16:29:44 +1300 Steve wrote:

I bought this appliance 5 years ago in Australia. I'm now living in
Wellington NZ and trying to obtain a replacement drum belt for it as the
old one expired last night.

Apart from the model number of the dryer, the only other information is the
markings on the belt, which read DAVCO (or DAYCO?) 1930 H6

Does anyone know a source of spares for this product? I understand Bendix
ceased to exist a few years ago.

This sounds just like the belt I recently replaced on my Whirlpool
dryer. I called the local appliance repair shop and they told me to
just bring in the old belt. Apparently there are about 4 common sizes
(different lengths) and they just needed to match it up.

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA