Stinky

But what is the postage to that address?

Stinky

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 18:04:34 +0000, LRod
wrote:

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 17:07:31 GMT, "John Moorhead"
wrote:

LRod -

Thank you SO much for your helpful information - however, you have failed to
inform me of what to do about oxygen molecules and radical free ions.

Your humble knave,

I'm sure there must be some special free ion spray available at the
same places that sell the green magic marker.

NB: that is not ion spray at no charge, it is spray that you pay for
that addresses free ions. And who addresses free ions? I suppose it
depends on how radical they are.

I can't keep this up. My head hurts.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net