Grunff

Fred wrote:
Hi N Thornton

I recently had a flat roof problem and decided to put a fibreglass
roof on myself a DIY project. I came across an ebook book priced £2
advertised in google sponserd links on the web at;

www.flatroof-advice.co.uk

It proved very beneficial it is in two sections one concerning hiring
a flat roofer, i.e. questions to ask, how much you should pay, what
materials should be used, how to avoid the "cowboys", what the
isurance and guarantees mean etc; and another section concerned with
DIY which included easy to understand graphic illustration. It was
full of useful information concerning all aspects of flat roofing, how
to fit the decking, different types of material, how to fit a warm
roof, where to source fibreglass supplies and how to apply it etc;

Best of luck with your roof;

What a remarkable coincidence it is that flatroof-advice.co.uk is
registered to Alexander Frederick Hodson, while hodson.co.uk is
registered to Steven Hodson!! Distant relative maybe?

Pathetic!

--
Grunff