mac davis

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 02:23:49 -0500, Leo Van Der Loo
wrote:

thanks, leo.. I bookmarked it for later, when my caffeine level is
up.. *g*

Hey Mac, make them yourself!!!
I always buy rolls of 3" wide klingspor hook and loop sandpaper for
making 2 or 3" disks, 10 yards cost me about 20 bucks cut into 3" disks
make for 120 disks that's about 15 cents apiece and 10 cents for the 2"
ones.
got an address here that I am very satisfied with, they are good helpful
and friendly people

WWW.stockroomsupplies.com

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

mac davis wrote:

On 6 Jan 2005 20:53:00 -0800, "Pete" wrote:

WaltC wrote:

My figers are getting sore, and I'm looking at purchasing a beginning
power sanding outfit for bowls, mostly.

What experience and recommendations do you experienced folks have?
Thanks

I use the Sorby inertial sander. I may get a power sander later, but
this sorby 2" sander works wonders in my bowls.

Pete

Pete.. I checked out the Sorby, and it looks like what I need for my
next step... (though I still can't quite feel good about the idea of
something spinning inside something spinning *g*)

It looks like the disks are about half a buck each, do you go through
a lot of them?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing