richard

Default small flush bolts?

Hi

we are currently in the process of installing double bi-fold doors in
hardwood. The problem is the centre opening between the two doors which we
had hoped to secure with a conventional 5-lever lock moves too much.

The carpoenters solution is to install a surface mounted bolt whichwould
secure one of the doors to the frame and get some rigidity and allow
the 5-lever lock to work. I'm wondering if there is an alternative way.
I'm thinking of a flush mounted sliding bolt than can fit in the door
style and fix the door to the frame, but the maximum width of that bolt
must be 10mm - so pretty samll.

Does anyone know where I can get such a bolt, or have any other
unobtrusvie ways of securing the door?

Hope I've explained myself clearly!

regs
Ric