Ted

I started using the Sorby sander a few months ago. I works great.
BUT, I am having trouble keeping it oiled. If I use too little oil the
shaft sticks, squeeks and blackened stuff appears. If I use too much
it gets oil spots all over my bowl. What kind of oil do you use and
how do you know how much to use?

By the way, Klingspor's 2" FLEXI-PAD (FP50200) are exactly the same as
Sorby's Sanding Pads. Instead of $29.95 at Woodcraft they are $9.95.

Thanks,
Ted

Pete wrote:

I use the Sorby inertial sander. I may get a power sander later, but
this sorby 2" sander works wonders in my bowls.

Pete