John Ings

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 04:38:53 GMT, "carl mciver"
wrote:

Keep the lines short and supported and there will not be an issue.
Barring the ability to keep it short, I use copper for my oil pressure lines
in my car, but I put a little coil to spread any movement out over a longer
span, and supported in a way that it wouldn't vibrate unnecessarily.

Or use the system the folks who make aeroplanes learned the hard way
by about the 1930s. Interrupt the run of copper tubing with a short
section of rubber tubing near the ends.

Yes copper is subject to vibration fatigue, but so is steel, and steel
also rusts.