CQMMAN

Rick Hughes wrote:

There were many more posts full of profanities, your mother must be so
proud.

Don't worry about him I am sure the doctors will be around to collect him
soon

--
Saddam has continued to produce them, that he has existing and active
military plans for the use of chemical and biological weapons, which

"For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the
great and enduring alliances of modern times."
George W Bush -Tokyo, Japan, Feb. 18, 2002

suicide bombing is not a belief
-CrazyAlec (internet spook)

"I hear there's rumors on the Internets"
- George W Bush -Oct. 9, 2004

Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel, to
kill as many Arabs as necessary, to deport them, to expel and burn
them, to have everyone hate us, to pull the rug from underneath the
feet of the Diaspora Jews, so that they will be forced to run to us
crying. Even if it means blowing up one or two synagogues here and
there, I don't care. -- Ariel Sharon, interviewed by Amos Oz (published
in the Israeli daily Davar, DEC 17, 1982