Larry Jaques

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 17:38:46 -0500, Phil Stein
calmly ranted:

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 07:00:40 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On 04 Jan 2005 14:52:17 GMT, Ian Stirling
calmly ranted:

Polishing, grinding & cutting. I used a Dremel cutoff wheel to cut a
file to a specific shape I needed. It was about 1/4" thick - not a
little wimpy one.

The cutoff wheels can be used for surprisingly large tasks - as long as you
have a steady hand, and don't let them bind, or try to force them.

Gotcher gloves, flak jacket, face shield, and goggles on, fella?

Don't forget the dust mask.

True, and ear muffs, but we were talking about binding a disk in a
cut.

--
Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud.
----