willshak

On 1/6/2005 11:27 AM US(ET), Ignoramus7928 took fingers to keys, and
typed the following:

I called our Napa auto parts, they do have 1/2" belts. I will start
with that one.

I looked for a long belt for a tractor mounted snowblower a couple of
years ago. I inquired at an authorized service for the belt. They did
not have on on hand, and cross referenced it with a Gates belt that I
could pick up at an automotive store a few miles away. They gave me the
part number and told me that the belt would be green cloth covered.
Don't know if the green cloth made any more difference than the usual
black clothed belts. I did get the green one.

--
Bill