T i m

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:28:17 -0000, "Christian McArdle"
wrote:

I think Dad would like a 'power shower' but believe you can't have
pumped shower and a combi / sealed boiler (if they were to go over to
one with a heating upgrade in the future)?

Although you can't pump a combi based shower, it doesn't matter as it
already has plenty of oomph. Choose a thermostatic mixer shower and an
external pump. When/if the combi arrives on the scene, the pump becomes eBay
fodder, but the flush mounted taseful chrome mixer can remain, along with
the tiling.

Hi Christian,

'eBay fodder' .. LOL ..

Funny though .. we'd probably get what we paid for it, on eBay!

On that then .. would I be right in thinking that a 'good brand' pump
would be more re-sellable than a 'shed brand'? If that is the case,
what name should we be looking for please?

All the best ..

T i m