M.J. Orr

I have tried several products in the past to solve this problem. None of them worked satisfactorily!!. I have found a product that is perfect though. It is called Shoe Goo and is for repairing shoes and boots. I tried it on my sanding mandrel and it works great.......!!! It doesn't get hard or brittle but still holds like steel. If you can't find it locally their web site is www.shoegoo.com . Declaration: I have not been given free samples to test so as to provide a positive review of this item...............:-)

--

M.J. Orr
http://www.island.net/~morr

"George Saridakis" wrote in message ...
Hi Folks,

I have been experimenting with gluing Velcro on those replaceable sanding pads (I use many as I turn professionally), and although Liquid Nails did fasten the replacement Velcro, it stiffened the pad and changed it's sanding characteristics.

Any suggestions?

thanks
George