Rick

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 11:00:08 -0500, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

Now, if any of you guys know who'd want a bunch of Apple II stuff in my
basement I think I'm finally ready to break my emotional ties to, lemee
know. G

Thanks for the mammaries,

Jeff

Hummm...I wonder what the Commodore 64s the 128s and the Pet are
worth.
I know I have at least 2 of each..with those big big capacity 360k
drives, the printer interfaces and the game carts and a couple 300
baud plug in modems

Gunner

I still have a C64. One of the best little computers-great for making a
modest PLC, easy to interface and program in machine language...