On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 17:16:06 GMT, "Rick" wrote:

I've got a "Rolls Razor" laying around. It's a case with a rack and pinion
setup on one edge. The sides of the case have a stone and a leather face.
You insert the razor head and push/pull a handle which flips the razor head
back and forth as it slides down the stone...

I inherited one from my father. If I forget to shave with my
Philips for a couple of days, then I use it to remove the long growth.
Much better than disposables.
Alan
in beautiful Golden Bay, Western Oz, South 32.25.42, East 115.45.44 GMT+8
VK6 YAB ICQ 6581610 to reply, change oz to au in address