George

The 3M Super 7 aerosol has done well for me. Cleaning the surface properly
before use makes a difference. Lighter fluid -Naphtha - works on the goo
and not on the rubber.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes George try the 3M adhesive. It comes in a spray can and work very
well. I have also used a product called "Sticky Glue" used in floral
craft places. It is white drys fast and is sticky sticky.

George Saridakis wrote:
Hi Folks,

I have been experimenting with gluing Velcro on those replaceable

sanding pads (I use many as I turn professionally), and although Liquid
Nails did fasten the replacement Velcro, it stiffened the pad and
changed it's sanding characteristics.

Any suggestions?

thanks
George