Joseph Meehan

PeteXX wrote:
I ahve a Sears drill with a rechargeable battery pack. The battery
pack will no longer recharge. Can these be repaired? Is the cost
too high? Thanks.

You may find your local batteriesRus type store may be able to rebuild
it cheap. You can also buy a new battery. However depending on the age of
the drill and the quality of the drill, you should at least price out the
cost of a new drill and maybe a upgraded model. Those batteries are
expensive. I just upgraded my 12V drill for a 18V with more features and a
lot more power for just a few dollars over the cost of a new battery. Look
for sales on the new drill, the old batteries are not likely to go on sale.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math