John A. Weeks III

In article .com,
"Miki" wrote:

I noticed some termite damage in one of the subfloor boards that I
replaced. While waiting for my ozone generator to arrive, I've been
wondering if that thing'll affect termites too?

Any level of ozone high enough to impact mold or termites would
be instantly fatal to a human. If it doesn't kill you, it isn't
going to bother the bugs. After all, these bugs and molds were
around when the earth was a far more nasty place to live, and
they seemed to do just fine. Some of these bugs will even
survive a close atomic blast.

The best bet is to hire a licensed professionals. If you ever
sell the place, you will have to disclose these problems, and
a buyer (and lender) will not touch this property unless you
can show documentation where you had it fixed by a certified
professional.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications