rasek

I have used argon and propane. Both work. Propane is more convenient.

Randy

"LP" wrote in message
Bloxygen is a can of some kind of gas, sold to be sprayed inside
partial containers of paint, varnish, lacquer, etc. The theory is
that it displaces the oxygen and stops the hardening/curing process.
Does anyone know what this gas might be?

Kinda related, would there be any ill effects from using argon for
this purpose? From the 'net I find that argon molecules dont combine
with themselves or with anything else, so it seems pretty safe.

theboss
theboss at ridgeworks dot com