On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 11:48:32 GMT, Ken Sterling (Ken Sterling) wrote:

Yeah, but someone said Milwaukee was bought out by Ryobi... sigh
Face it people - Thanks to Wal-Mart, we are doomed to have nothing but
junk available to us, and no way of buying anything else. If you need
something good, you are gonna haveta make it yo'self.....
Ken.

Hmm, I don't think so. Thanks to the Web and speciality merchants,
better and better tools are becoming available. They're not cheap and
you won't find them in your corner store, but we can get them if we
want them.

--RC

"Sometimes history doesn't repeat itself. It just yells
'can't you remember anything I've told you?' and lets
fly with a club.
-- John W. Cambell Jr.