Miki

Default Ozone generator to clear mold, will it clear termites too?

Just curious. Have a serious mold problem in one of my bathrooms (took
a big chunk of tile falling off for me to realize this). I've torn out
ALL of the bathroom except structural components. I also purchased an
ozone generator to use for short duration, high dosing "shock"
treatment to kill off mold that I couldn't reach with bleach and a
toothbrush. (Unoccupied room, of course.)

I noticed some termite damage in one of the subfloor boards that I
replaced. While waiting for my ozone generator to arrive, I've been
wondering if that thing'll affect termites too?