Andy Hall

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 18:20:33 -0000, "Pinot Grigio" someone@somewhere
wrote:

Sorry, I didn't realise this has been suggested before.

I don't post often but read this group with great interest as we have major
improvements in the pipeline and would like to do some of the work
ourselves.
I have learnt a lot from this group and do mark threads I am interested in
but they often die before they seem finished.

Just forget I ever mentioned it!

It's perfectly OK - we're quite friendly really; and happy to try to
help on anything that you bring.

Results are variable, though. Sometimes something quite trivial
sparks hundreds of responses over a few days; occasionally posts don't
get a reply because nobody knows.

Overall, I'd say we get a fairly good and useful hit rate.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl