Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
Grunff writes:
Why is it that whenever this is suggested (several times a year), it's
always by someone who never (or hardly ever) posts to the group?

(not being rude - it's a genuine question!)

Probably because those who use the group don't find it a problem,
and those who find it a problem don't use the group.

Reminds me of a problem we had in an orchestra I used to play in,
that of falling numbers of members. We wondered if chosing a
different rehersal day than Friday might help. Someone did a
survey, and discovered the only day everyone could manage was
a Friday. A truely remarkable discovery I thought ;-)

--
Andrew Gabriel