Andy Burns

Pinot Grigio wrote:

This is a very successful group with loads of good advice.
However, because it is so popular, a thread is 'dead and buried' far down
the list within a couple of days very often leaving questions unanswered.

Either learn your existing newsreader better, or get a better on, so you
can watch threads you're interested in and ignore ones your not.

Not sure how it is done, but may I suggest splitting this group into some
new groups:

I wouldn't support that ...

1) too much separation, many people would subscribe to most for them anyway.

2) you effectively can't remove a newsgroup, so the original would be
left and used by many

3) luckily we don't get much spam here, but with multiple groups we'd
get each one multiple times