Jimbob

"Alex \(YMG\)" wrote in
:

"John" wrote in message

The Glow Worm Condenser 30CXI is well thought out and uses stainless
steel heat exchanger. The ones I've installed have been no trouble. I
can't see there will be any problems in going up to the 35

And have a look at www.uselessenergy.org.uk for good prices on the
Glow-Worm condensers (I've just fitted one that I purchased through
this scheme, and have been very happy with it so far).

Alex

Thanks for the feedback - Unfortunately not a rear flued boiler - which
means a new hole in the wall. Nice cheap prices though, relatively. It's
a bit harder to justify not getting a condenser when they cost less =)
Just a little concerned about the longer-term costs of reliability, parts &
servicing over a standard combi..

Cheers
Jimbob