Rob Griffiths

In article ,
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the
drugs began to take hold. I remember "Abso" saying
something like:

Arghh.. Just spent far too long struggling to fix a moulded
(polystyrene based) skirting to a plasterboard wall with this useless
stuff. For anyone unfamiliar with it, it's a solvent free adhesive in
the "No More Nails" mould.

I use "Nails? ******** To 'Em", from Mad Frank's Hardware Emporium.

Sticks like **** to a blanket.

And suddenly, there was this terrible roar all around us as the
plasterboard fell off the wall. But what the hell, we had two bags of
grass ... 75 pellets of mescaline ... five sheets of high-power blotter
acid ... a salt shaker half full of cocaine ... a whole GALAXY of
multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers ... also, a quart of
tequilla, quart of rum, case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and 2 dozen
amyls. Not that we needed all that to stick the plasterboard back up,
but once you get locked into serious DIY, the tendancy is to push it as
far as you can ...

Apologies to Hunter ...