John Rumm

Mike wrote:

Note that the Impreza, even the five door, seems to have been designed to be
'almost' big enough to carry most things. Note that in the four door the
seats stil fold very flat and the rear screen is quite high up so there is
quite a lot of load space. It is a great car but if you need space the
Legacy is the better choice.

I did try out a five door Impreza turbo before I bought my Legacy, and
in the end came to the conclusion that I valued the extra space and
practicality of the bigger car more than the extra performance of the
smaller one. Given that I was moving up from a non turbo Legacy then
jump in performance was huge either way.

Subraus rarely need spares. In all my time with them the only thing that

I would go along with that...

has failed is a clip in the driver door mirror. This failed going over a
speedbump. Apparently this is a common problem that for some reason they
haven't fixed. Perhaps this indicates there are no speedbumps in Japan ?

Either that, or there are so many people you can't actually move!

--
Cheers,

John.