"If you're that good, then putting a normal GFCI Duplex outlet in the
wall
on it's own circut shouldn't be beyond you."

I'm not interested in doing that unless I'm tearing up my walls for
something else anyway. Why would I want to do that when I can add them
to my might fixture (which is in a more convenient location anyway).
My house is less than 14' wide, minus the stairs and hallway and you
get the idea about how long my bathroom is. Now can we get back on
topic as to why no receptacles in light fixtures?