Lurch

On 2 Jan 2005 09:08:55 -0800, "Philip"
strung together this:

CITROEN BX 1.7TZD 1992

I'd go for something similar, if I got a decent one. I've just got a
2000 Laguna estate for work and the back sinks quite a bit even with
just the tools and drills in the boot.

The Citroen Xantia\BX\XM has the height adjustable suspension so is
more suited to carrying loads. My Dad's just got a '94 XM 2.5TD and
it's got acres of space, and the rear end is level when it's full or
empty.

He's had a '95 Xantia 1.9TD since new and clocked up quite few miles
without any major costs over the years. Before that he had a 1988 BX
17RD (1.7 Diesel) Which did 185,000 miles in between new and
replacement with the Xantia and that was only got rid of because the
spheres were just starting to get expensive to maintain.
--

SJW