Set Square

Huge wrote:

Anyone got any good ideas on how to fasten a wooden side panel onto a
bath in such a way that the fastening is; invisible (from the
outside), adjustable (it's bound not to be level) and removable
(should I need to get at my scabby plumbing)?

I'm tempted to ignore the "invisible" requirement and just screw it on
with nice screws (chromed dome heads or mirror screws or somesuch)...

My side panel is fixed on *virtually* invisibly.

The top of the panel is rebated to go behind the turned-over lip of the
bath. The bottom is about 3cm off the floor. Attached to the floor, just
inboard of the panel, is a plinth made of a strip of white Conti-board,
about 8cm high. There are a couple of those little plastic connecting blocks
screwed to the bottom edge of the panel and, in turn, screwed into the
plinth. Invisible? - well, you have virtually to lie on the floor to see
them - particularly since they're white against a white background.
--
Cheers,
Set Square