Mark

On 1 Jan 2005 13:43:39 GMT, (Huge) wrote:

Anyone got any good ideas on how to fasten a wooden side panel onto a
bath in such a way that the fastening is; invisible (from the
outside), adjustable (it's bound not to be level) and removable
(should I need to get at my scabby plumbing)?

I'm tempted to ignore the "invisible" requirement and just screw it
on with nice screws (chromed dome heads or mirror screws or
somesuch)...

How about magnetism.

Magnetism's good..
But in my rental property's I use few dabs of silicone, oafs have failed to
knock then off but with a bit of gentle leverage it can be removed.