Paper2002AD

Subject: Auction Lists for houses
From: "Alan Williamson"
Date: 28/12/2004 12:31 GMT Standard Time

Having been watching the numerous TV programs where by people by houses
at auctions and they do them up and intriguing. Coming from a family
that built their own house, my father is always egging me on to do the
same.

So my question is, where does one find listings for upcoming auctions
and from where? Watching the TV i notice that the auction house is not
usually local to the house they are selling.
Anyone had any experience with this?

Butters John Bee do one inStoke on Trent three or four times a year - on the
one occasion I attended hoping to pick up a buy-to-let property, every price
went stupidly sky-high so i didn't place a sngle bid (thankfully)