Rick Dipper

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:44:42 -0000, "Mogweed" wrote:

I've looked through all messages I can see but can't find a link to any
FAQ's relating to the new electrical (building) regs so I just wanted to
ask, will it still be possible to do DIY electrical work then have the local
council building regs dept inspect it (obviously they'll no doubt charge an
extortionate fee), or does it now have to be done by a suitably qualified
and registered electrician?

Cheers,

Mogweed.

You can have it checked by a real sparkie. I intend to do use a real
sparke as a consultant when I wire up my selfbuild.

Rick