brugnospamsia

"Hugo Nebula" abuse@localhost wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:07:43 GMT, a particular chimpanzee named
"brugnospamsia" randomly hit the
keyboard and produced:

I was already starting to realise I'd made a mistake in having the back
bedroom window supplied with top half opening - putting it a little above
1.1 metres ...
The front bedroom window is ideal for escaping through. Does it have to be
both windows ?

Unfortunately, yes.
--

Luckily the window isn't fully fitted. I haven't had a close look yet, but
I'm hopeful I can refit the window upside down and reverse the hinges and

.... more incentive to do what I should have done in the first place so I can
get ladders through the house :-)

---