John Rumm

Lobster wrote:

If you do need a bespoke staircase making up (which is common for an old
house with non-standard ceiling heights), can I strongly recommend
http://www.stairplan.co.uk - they recently made me an excellent quality
(straight) staircase to precisely my specifications, for 380 GBP incl
VAT and delivery.

That is quite a good price... Was that just a striaght staircase?

(I got various quotes for a staircase with a quarter wind top and bottom
and the cheapest was coming in at 800 ish, but that was without fitting.
In the end I built my own, but found that at least half the work was in
the fitting with that sort of stair)

--
Cheers,

John.