Roger Shoaf

I would take it apart and look. You should have a lot more than 6 years
life from a disposer, so you just might have a loose hose clamp or a bum
o-ring or something.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

"jim evans" wrote in message
news
My garbage disposal is leaking water. Does anybody know what's
happening? If so, is this something I can fix by taking the disposal
apart or should I just go buy a new one?

This is a picture of the bottom of my In-Sink-Erator garbage disposal.

http://www.factsfacts.com/disposal-bottom.jpg

The arrows indicate where water is dripping from.

I replaced this unit about 5-6 years ago.

jim
___
Have a home upkeep question? Try my help page.
It's sort of an alt.home.repair FAQ.

http://www.factsfacts.com/MyHomeRepair