Pop

It is a grounded receptacle in the light fixture! I just want
more.
It's the only place where I can add them without tearing up my
walls.
Plus my bathroom is tiny so space is a problem. If I could
add a
GFCI to the light ficture, I would, but they are huge and
there is
no room for that (unless I can stuff it in the wall behind the
light
fixture, but then there is no test and reset switch).

GFCI: There are "portable" GFCIs available: You plug them into
an outlet, and the plug whatever you want protected into it.
They only have one receptacle but have the usual test/reset
switches. About $7 last I noticed at True Value.

MORE OUTLETS:
Think about a power strip. Find a place to mount a power strip
and plug in up to 6 more things in it. Most power strips have a
switch to turn them off, and a ten amp breaker.

Put a portable GFCI on the existing light fixture, plug the power
strip into it. Now anything plugged into the power strip is
protected, plus you've got up to 6 more outlets available. It
won't help the existing fixture, but, even if it's not grounded
at the third pin (and neither will the power strip be in that
case), the GFCI will still protect the power strip outlets.
Code usually says an extension cord is only to be used for
thirty days max, but when I had my inspection done about two
years ago, no mentio of any problems with the power strips in my
computer room or out in my shop except to count the number of
total receptacles.

HTH,

Pop