Morten

"Ignoramus28225" wrote in message

Cool, how do you use it, ie. where do you run the thing and with what
parameters, I'm familiar with perl but haven't taken your script apart

yet
:-)

I run it under linux, in the directory where the photos are. I run it
like this:

index-pix.pl --with-pix "Picture Index"

that creates thubmnail pages and goes through all subdirectories
recursively.

Nice indeed, but it falls apart when using filenames with spaces in them :-O

Where did you get the convert utility from, it's not installed on my system
and it's not on the install discs either, could you mail to me or post a url
somewhere...

I've corrected the missing string encapsulations and are going through the
script to make a little more HTML compliant, ie. add a /body and /html
and a few other bits, I'll post my version here when I'm finnished
molestring it :-)

Regards

Morten

ps: You can mail me at mormordogs at zorland dot netdogs but please take out
the dogs first, they need attention to :-)

---