zxcvbob

James "Cubby" Culbertson wrote:
Ok,
I think I've got a solution thanks to the inputs. I've got one 2p breaker
for the dryer
that I could replace with a BQ230250 quad breaker. I could hook the dryer
up to the
30's and run the 50's over to a small subpanel where I could have a couple
of 20A/240V
breakers to supply the TS and Cyclone. Does this sound feasible to you
guys?
Thanks a million for the help!
jlc

That sounds feasible -- but expensive. I would check for the
availability of a feed lug kit first, or move the dryer circuit to the
new subpanel to free up 2 slots in the main panel.

If the main panel is surface mounted, you can attach the subpanel to its
(hopefully) side knockouts with a 2" rigid conduit nipple and a few lock
nuts; it makes a neat installation.

Bob