James \Cubby\ Culbertson

This is a Westinghouse panel with BR style breakers in it. I'm not sure if
it's got "Feed Through" lugs or not (Can you describe them?). Basically
the
mains from the meter come in and land on the 100A breaker so I'm guessing I
don't have the lugs. Running a sub-panel would be ideal so now the question
is can I add the feed through lugs. The panel is in the garage now so a
sub-panel
would allow me to run the shop tools from it vs. re-routing for the dryer
etc...
Thanks for the help Bob!
Cheers,
jlc

What kind of panel is it? Does it have feed-thru lugs, or can you get
lugs for it? Put a little 100A subpanel right next to it to give you 8
more spaces.

If there are no feed lugs in the old panel, you can replace that 30A dryer
breaker with a 60A or 70A breaker to feed the subpanel and move the dryer
to the subpanel.

It's kind of hard to give specific advice without more info.

Bob