Tom

"Ray" wrote in message
I'm contemplating running natural gas from the gas entrance to my house to
workshop approx. 200' away.

What type pipe can I use when running underground ?? I'm told that there
is
plastic pipe for gas lines ??

I live in south louisiana where it's very humid.

Thanks...

Had similar problem..gas company offered to run separate line to garage
with separate meter. I declined because of extra monthly charge but I
think I would have considered it if the run had been 200 ft instead of the
100 ft I had to run. I used PE (plastic) pipe which is legal here in
Illinois. Luckily I have a brother in law who is in the business to hook
up each end of the line.