TURTLE

"rile" wrote in message
oups.com...
I should have mentioned that running from an existing line was our last
option. Just being in the planning stages and 80 miles away, I'm not
aware if there are any empty spaces in his breaker box. I was lucky
when I wired my basement years ago in that I had empty spaces.
I assume that 14 gauge wire is sufficient with 15 Amp protection in
fact, I recall that it is required. Also, if the first outlet is
GFIC, will that protect the other outlets downstream from it?

This is Turtle.

Full boxes are not a problem now a days with the piggy Back breakers and can run
two circuits off one slot now a days.

TURTLE