Lar

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 09:34:45 -0500, "Bonnie Jean"
wrote:

Good morning everyone

I have a few squirrels trying to build a nest in a nook on the outside of my
home, at attic level. So far they have been unsuccessful although they have
done a bit of damage to one of my American Holly trees. Their attempts have
blown down thus far, and it appears they have not gotten inside my attic. I
am sure that if they wanted to get inside the attic, the could. I noticed
this morning that there is a nest about 20 feet from the house in another
Holly tree.

There are bird and squirrel repellants thay you should be able to find
at the home depot type stores that you can apply where they are
hanging out. It will be applied with a caulk gun, but it can get
messy when the temperature gets hot outside so it needs to placed
where if it runs it won't be a mess.

So my question is, should I do anything, or really, could I do anything
about this?

In a related question, there is some damage to a soffit vent made by
squirrels a few years ago. Who would have the expertise to fix or replace
the vent? In other words, what would I look up in the Yellow pages, or local
paper, to find a person to fix it?

Any handy man or many pest control control companies that do "rodent
control" should be able to handle it.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

Dancing dog is back!
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/smartdog.wmv