TURTLE

"JustCallMe Norman" wrote in message
There is a fairly new flexible gas hose now available for direct burial.
Its yellow in color and comes in various diameters. I once ran a gas
line from my meter to a small addition where i used a 50,000 btu input
heater ; i ran 3/4" i.d. gas line about 125 feet and it worked fine
without increasing gas pressure. Id try running a 3/4" gas line and
have someone check the furnace manifold pressure once its installed and
running. If it isnt approx. 3.5 " w.c. , then the Gas Co. can bump up
the incoming gas pressure.

This is Turtle.

Hey Davey , They don't sell the yellow flex pipe to the public even here in
Louisiana.

Also Davie here in Louisiana they have 7 '' wc of pressure and the 3.5 wc your
talking about is after the gas valves and not the incoming pressure. You need to
read more about gas pressure before advising on it.

TURTLE