Wayne Tiffany

I don't know what is powering the relays, but can you use a UPS to keep it
powered, but then time out?

WT

"No Spam" wrote in message
DaveC wrote:
I've got several remote alarm sensors triggered by 120vac relays. When
power fails, the alarm calls the right folks. Problem is that even the
small power glitches get these guys out of bed. Not a good thing.

How can I delay the de-energizing of these relays? 5 minutes without
power is OK. Will a series diode and shunt cap do the trick? If so, what
size cap? If not, what're my options?

The relay is similar to this one: http://tinyurl.com/6pppw

Thanks,

Someone suggested hydraulic. I was thinking pneumatic. Checkout:
http://ecatalog.squared.com/catalog/.../17321027.html

Not cheap but do have a 5 min +/- 12% version.