Mark D. Zacharias

I checked MCM on-line and the mech for the 530D was 98.00 and change. Only
the one listing for this part. This info could be obsolete though.

Mark Z.

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message

"Stephen Sank" wrote in message
I concur on the Sony DVP-S7000. I own three of them. Not only great
performance, but it has
the only DVD laser pickup I have yet seen to prove itself long term
reliable. Plus, it has a 2
channel audio DAC board that is really easy to remove & do upgrades upon.
After upgrading, it
sounds absolutely terrific for cd playback.
Back on the subject of the DVP-S530D, I could swear that one of the dvd
mechs/lasers just
listed in the Sony section of the newest MCM catalog is the right one for
the 530, and was
something like $35, laser & motors included.

--
Stephen Sank

I need to check these out. Tired of repairs getting declined.
I own a DVP-S530D but have removed it from my system because it won't do
CD-R, which the majority of my cd's are anymore. I know there are "silver"
cdr's but it's to late to re-do the collection.

Any offers? On the 530D that is :-)

Mark Z.