Mark D. Zacharias

"Stephen Sank" wrote in message
I concur on the Sony DVP-S7000. I own three of them. Not only great
performance, but it has
the only DVD laser pickup I have yet seen to prove itself long term
reliable. Plus, it has a 2
channel audio DAC board that is really easy to remove & do upgrades upon.
After upgrading, it
sounds absolutely terrific for cd playback.
Back on the subject of the DVP-S530D, I could swear that one of the dvd
mechs/lasers just
listed in the Sony section of the newest MCM catalog is the right one for
the 530, and was
something like $35, laser & motors included.

--
Stephen Sank

I need to check these out. Tired of repairs getting declined.
I own a DVP-S530D but have removed it from my system because it won't do
CD-R, which the majority of my cd's are anymore. I know there are "silver"
cdr's but it's to late to re-do the collection.

Any offers? On the 530D that is :-)

Mark Z.