Steve

wrote in message
oups.com...
actually, that above link does not work.
i mean this one:

http://www.jepara50.com/furniture/Be...mBedHubert.htm

NOW you tell us. :-)

I waited a proverbial coon's age for that first link to load (on the cable
modem none-the-less)!

From the (struggled to get) looks of it, perhaps you should just hie thyself
to the nearest mall and look into those "sleep number" air-bladder beds?
They sell complete beds (including their whiz-bang mattress thingies) for
probably less than anyone in your neighborhood could/would create the bed
alone all anew... I know the pre-built air-bladder-bed company would very
likely blow my (guestimated) efforts out of the water (price-wise).
--
Enjoy life and *do* well by it
-- it might well be the only chance you get :-)

Steve,
http://www.ApacheTrail.com/ww/