Mike Marlow

"R. Wink" wrote in message
AVG, during the install, changed to the administrator account without any

warning, dialog box or other information. After I
figured out what had happened, I logged out of the administrator account

and then logged in with my normal account which has
the same rights as the administrators account. Most things returned to

normal, however it did change the video resolution
and removed the customization I had for my mouse.
R. Wink

Weird. Like I said, I installed in on 5 computers, all running either W2K
or XP and had no such occurrences. What release of Windows are you running?
The profiles that I installed each one under all had administrative
privileges - don't know if that made a difference or not.
--

-Mike-